Custom Wall Units Staten Island
For more than 20 years, our team at Staten Island Carpentry has been providing excellent craftsmanship, friendly service, and a commitment our clients can trust.
Our carpentry services include providing custom wall units to help set your home apart from the rest!
From start to finish, we know that functionality and planning are two of the most important things to ensuring the perfect and individualized custom wall unit you desire.
At Staten Island Carpentry, we can help you with the following types of custom wall units:
Get Your Free
- Custom TV wall unit: A custom wall unit allows you to have a personalized place to put your television, but they’re also perfect for adding a touch of design to your home.
- Wall storage unit: Wall storage units give you even more space, allowing you to house various decorative items around your home without your home looking cluttered.
- Entertainment center: This is the perfect option to display every part of your entertainment and media electronics. From televisions to speakers and video games, an entertainment center can house it all.
- Desks: A desk can be included with a wall unit and is the perfect option if you work from home and want to save room.
- Bookcases: If you’re into books (whether for yourself or for your family), a custom bookcase wall unit can create a unique look and feel for your home with a beautiful design.
- Dining room units: A dining room wall unit doesn’t have to just be decorative. It is perfect to hold books, plates, glasses, silverware, and more without taking up much room.
When you work with us, know that we’ll offer you a free estimate, so you can tell us about your desired design and we’ll give you an idea of what to expect. However, if you want to add a custom wall unit to your home, there are a few different things you want to think about.
How big do you want the wall unit to be? Should it be more of a modern feel or do you want it to have a traditional look? Do you want it to be floating to create a different type of look in your home? What finish do you want on your wall unit?
While these are a few of the things you want to consider, you can have confidence and peace of mind knowing that we can help you no matter your needs. Of course, we’ll discuss your project with you to determine if your design is best for your home and provide insight if we feel that there’s a better situation for you and your home. From there, we’ll work hard and in a timely manner to provide you with the custom look and feel with which you can be completely satisfied.
At Staten Island Carpentry, we have highly trained experts ready to help you. We’ll always go above and beyond to exceed your expectations and get the job done right. Call us today for your free estimate.